Last updated: 1st August 2023
Welcome to sspetrochem.com . We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, and any other information you choose to provide. We may also collect information about how you use and interact with our Website.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Website
- Understand and analyze how you use our Website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners
- Send you emails
- Process your transactions
- Find and prevent fraud
- For compliance with applicable laws
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
4. How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk.
5. What are your privacy rights?
You may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
6. Updates to this policy
7. How to contact us
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at sspetrochem.com . We value your trust and are committed to protecting your personal information.